Introducing the latest Potter!

Announcing the arrival of [name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Potter[/name]! [name]Born[/name] a few weeks early so a tiny little dot but perfect in all ways! She was just a [name]Mary[/name], [name]Alice[/name] didn’t fit so that was decision made.

Thankyou for all your help!
[name]Lily[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Richard[/name], [name]Annie[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Mary[/name]!

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your daughter, [name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name], Her name is lovely in all of its simplicity and vintage charm! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is an absolutely lovely name.

Congrats! Beautiful, classic names, I love it!

Congratulations! [name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is lovely, and it fits so well with your other children. :slight_smile:

[name]Mary[/name] is a great choice and I’m glad you chose one that fits your baby :slight_smile:

butomgicannotgetoverthefactthatyournameislilypotterandyouhaveasonnamedjamespotterohmygoshimsosorryyouprobablygetthisalotbutohmyGOSHyouareperfectandiwanttomarryintoyourfamilytohavepotterasalastnamesoasfjs;dtlkhjeasdflkjst;jhsorry

[name]Lovely[/name] and classic name! Congrats on your newest little [name]Potter[/name]!

Congratulations to your new little one! [name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is just perfect.

Congratulations! Such a lovely name you’ve chosen for your daughter. :slight_smile:

Congrats!! [name]How[/name] cool that your name, a nickname for your DH’s name and your sons name ([name]Lily[/name], [name]Henry[/name] nn [name]Harry[/name] and [name]James[/name]) are all main characters in [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]…And your surname is [name]Potter[/name] too!

You must love you some [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is lovely.

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is beautiful, but I also love your whole family’s names! Congratulations on your newest addition!

Congrats on baby [name]Mary[/name]! Absolutely lovely!

Congratulations. A classic and elegant name, it fits well in your family.

Congrats! :slight_smile:

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Helen[/name] is gorgeous. I love all of your names!

pretty name! congrats! :slight_smile: