Introducing Will and Ollie!

We would like to announce the arrival of [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name] [name]Green[/name]! They were born at home (yes, I managed to avoided the dreaded C section…) at 36 weeks weighing in at 6lb 2oz and 6lb 5oz. [name]Both[/name] completely healthy and settling in famously and just in time for [name]Christmas[/name]! Wish us luck!!

Huge thankyou’s to you all for your help.

[name]Dahlia[/name], [name]Peter[/name] and [name]Kaia[/name]

Yay! Congratulations to you all, and what wonderful names for your sons! :smiley:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name], I’m glad that everything worked out well and everyone is healthy! It’s wonderful to hear that [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name] made it just in time for the holidays! You’re going to be very busy indeed! Take care of yourself and all the best to you and your family!

Congrats! Have a merry [name]Christmas[/name] with your new boys!

Congratulations and you have chosen handsome names for your boys I am particularly pleased to see [name]Kendell[/name] in the mix.

Congrats on the twins! Their names are stunning.

Wow, lovely names…and congrats!

[name]Ah[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name]! Yay! Congrats on [name]Will[/name] and [name]Ollie[/name]! :slight_smile: so glad you were able to have an uncomplicated home birth!! Wow they were a decent size for twins ! [name]Glad[/name] they’re here for the holidays! Have a very merry christmas with your beautiful family!
[name]Love[/name], [name]Karen[/name], [name]Jason[/name], [name]Tess[/name] and [name]Kaia[/name] :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

[name]Just[/name] briefly checking in! 6 days in and the boys are doing great, I just wish they would both sleep at the same time… They are identical as we suspected and I am now just starting to at certain times be able to tell them apart… Although we have put a blob of marker on [name]Ollie[/name]'s foot just to be sure ;).

We would like to wish you all and your families a very [name]Merry[/name] [name]Christmas[/name],

[name]Dahlia[/name] x

Congratulations and all best wishes to you, [name]Dahlia[/name]! Those are two big boys and I am in awe of what it takes to parent twins – but certain they’ll be so much fun and such good friends for each other through the years. Thank you for being part of nameberry. Maybe we need a Moms of Multiples board in Mothers’ Groups???

Awesome names! Congratulations on your boys. [name]Merry[/name] [name]Christmas[/name]!