Introduction

I wanted to introduce myself as this is my first time posting (although I have been reading the Nameberry blog for a few months now.) My name is [name]Lacy[/name], I gave birth to my beautiful boy [name]Callum[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] in [name]December[/name] 2010. We chose [name]Callum[/name] for a few reasons: My fiance liked the name [name]Cal[/name], which I thought was too short. So we did kind of a reverse name search, looking for a full name based on a nickname. I found several “[name]Cal[/name]” names of course but we settled on [name]Callum[/name] because of it’s literal meaning: dove. I automatically associate doves with peace, which totally suits my hippy-ish personality, and also totally suits a [name]Christmas[/name]-time baby. In the region of the US where we live, [name]Callum[/name] is virtually unheard of, so that helped in our decision also as we didn’t want a too-common name. [name]Rhys[/name] we chose simply because we both loved the name and it sounded so good with [name]Callum[/name] and our last name (although I do have to admit that my fiance wanted to spell it [name]Reese[/name], but I talked him out of it!) Anyway, it’s nice to meet you all and I plan on posting quite a bit from now on. Thanks for reading!!

Hello lcmpdx,

I also had a little boy in [name]December[/name] 2010!!

I’ve always thought [name]Cal[/name] is was such a cute nn. Congrats on [name]Callum[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]!

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] is a very handsome name! Congrats on your baby boy!

What a wonderful name! I’ve recently come to really love [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name] is one of my newest name crushes. Congratulations on your little man!

[name]Welcome[/name] to nameberry, [name]Lacy[/name]!

Thank you so much for telling us your special story. Congratulations to [name]Callum[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] (and I am very pleased that you spelt it as [name]Rhys[/name]).

Look forward to seeing you on the nameberry boards.

rollo