Irish boy's name for surname "Cunjak"?

We are expecting a boy in [name]September[/name], joining older brothers [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Killian[/name]. My husband’s last name is Cunjak - we are struggling to find a third Irish boy’s name that works with our surname. We are considering and welcome advice (as well as new ideas) on the following names:

[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Lochlan[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]

Many thanks!

With brothers [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Killian[/name] I’d definitely cut [name]Colin[/name] (sounds too similar to [name]Killian[/name]), and I’d probably also cut [name]Flynn[/name] (I like it, but the ending in ‘n’ is the same as [name]Killian[/name], and it just doesn’t quite feel right with the other two), [name]Lochlan[/name] (almost seems like a combination of [name]Liam[/name]'s first syllable and a smashing together of [name]Killian[/name]'s second and third), and [name]Rory[/name] (it works with your other kids names, perhaps better than any of the others from your list, but personally I just don’t like the name that much)
[name]Rowan[/name] does also have the same ending-in-‘n’ thing as [name]Killian[/name], but I think it works better than the other ending-in-n names you have. It could work, and it’s my favorite from your list.

With [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Killian[/name], how about:
[name]Conall[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Finlay[/name]/[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Niall[/name]/[name]Neil[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Oisin[/name]/[name]Ossian[/name]
Sheamus
[name]Tadhg[/name]/[name]Teague[/name]

[name]Rory[/name] is my favorite. [name]Rory[/name] “Cunjak” sounds really cool.

[name]Sean[/name] Cunjak
[name]Aidan[/name] Cunjak
[name]Eamon[/name] Cunjak
[name]Owen[/name] Cunjak
[name]Finn[/name] Cunjak

Wow! What great advice.

I hadn’t considered “[name]Desmond[/name]”, but I now add that to [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Rory[/name] as my 3 top names. I like [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Eamon[/name] and [name]Seamus[/name] a great deal as well but my husband would never agree to them.

Thank you all!