is Annette dated or ready for a comeback?

Im on an “A” kick here lately! I love [name]Ada[/name] and [name]Amabel[/name] and now we have come across [name]Annette[/name].

I like it but I dont know if its the perfect name for us. wdyt? She would sometimes be called [name]Annie[/name] or [name]Etta[/name]

I could see it making a comeback. [name]Etta[/name]'s a great nn as well!

I think of [name]Annette[/name] Funicello. I prefer [name]Aneta[/name]. I met a woman named this who was a Czech I think. She pronounced it A-net-ah. [name]Anetta[/name] might be easier to pronounce. You could easily get the [name]Etta[/name] nickname that way.

I think [name]Annette[/name] is a little dated. But the name [name]Annie[/name] is always adorable. [name]Etta[/name] is pretty cute, too. Here are some other [name]Anne[/name]/Ette related names:

[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]/[name]Annabella[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] ([name]AH[/name]-nick-a or [name]ANN[/name]-nick-a)
[name]Annalise[/name]/[name]Annalisa[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]/[name]Julietta[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helped!

I don’t like [name]Annette[/name] and don’t feel that its time for revival has come. On the other hand I think [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] should have been revived years ago.

I think it’s adorable!

I like it. I think it lends itself to the nickname [name]Annie[/name], and is still easily pronouncable and spellable and she likely won’t be [name]Annette[/name] last initial.

Go for it.

I think it’s definitely ready for a comeback and I love this way to get to nn [name]Annie[/name].