Is Aurora too trendy?

I’m absolutely in love with the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but I read an article saying it’s becoming more popular. I definitely do not want to give my kid a common name, or god forbid a trendy name. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think there will be too many Auroras in the near future? Also, what do you think of [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]?

I believe [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is getting more popular, but I don’t see it as becoming exponentially trendy as, say, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. So I think the risk of your potential daughter [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] being surrounded by many many other little Auroras is minimal. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is a beautiful, familiar, and flexible name. I think it hits a sweet spot!

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is becoming more popular but it doesnt necessarily mean your kid will know 5 other [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]'s in school. There can be a name that is popular overall…but not necessarily in your area. If youre concerned, check out birth announcements within you area and see what names are actually popping up.

I think it’s more popular now but not overly so. I wouldn’t say it’s too trendy though.
[name_f]Avianna[/name_f] is sweet too

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] was 80th in the U.K. in 2017, so I wouldn’t say I was too trendy. I suggest checking out the rankings for your country/region to see how popular it would be where you live. I do like the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], and I really like [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]. That one definitely isn’t too trendy!

I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is getting more popular, but I don’t consider it trendy. It may not be popular near you, so I don’t think there will be other children in their class with the same name. [name_f]Aviana[/name_f] is beautiful and it is definitely not trendy.

I only know of one [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. It is a trendy name indeed i do see it growing bigger but as others have said I doubt there will
Be like 5 kids with this name in the class