Is clover a pet's name?

Try [name]Clove[/name]. I think [name]Clove[/name] is even better than [name]Clover[/name], more mature sounding, and with the same feeling to it, but [name]Clove[/name] is a bit more mature sounding to me.

I absolutely love [name]Clover[/name], but I don’t know you so I don’t know if it’s out of character for you and if you’ll later regret it…but I will suggest this- I think a girl named [name]Chloe[/name] or [name]Clotilde[/name] could be called [name]Clover[/name] as a nickname and maybe putting one of those on the bc will make you feel like you picked a good serious name?

I too had a rabbit called [name]Clover[/name] so yes it’s a pet’s name but so is [name]Max[/name] [name]IMO[/name] as i’ve known more dogs called it than people.

I think [name]Clover[/name] is a gorgeous name, in the ilk of [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] just not yet used as much.

I had it on my shortlist but DH didn’t like it and it’s the name of a margarine spread in UK and my neice has been named [name]Flora[/name] which is also margarine in UK so i imagine if we used it we would get lots of comments about our next child being called Utterly Butterly :frowning:

Anyways it’s out for me but i would love to meet a [name]Clover[/name] :smiley:

What about [name]Clovis[/name]?

I like [name]Clover[/name] a lot but I know a lot of people that envision a cow munching grass in a field

I don’t like the suggestion of [name]Clove[/name], [name]Clover[/name] is a pretty botanical feminine name (even though it’s strictly speaking a weed it’s a nice one).

[name]Clove[/name] is a pretty harsh spice and more masculine [name]IMO[/name]!