Is Embeth usable?

I recently came across the name in the movie credits of Schindler’s List and thought it was pretty. Is it too out there? I also like [name_f]Elsbeth[/name_f] but thought [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] was cooler and modern. Possible middles are [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is very pretty!

[name_f]Embeth[/name_f] is very usable! I love [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and love the NN Ruthy.

[name_f]Embeth[/name_f] is definitely usable :slight_smile: Would you call your little girl by her full name or by a nickname? [name_m]Just[/name_m] out of interest…

Some nicknames:
[name_f]Em[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]/[name_f]Emmie[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Betha[/name_f]

I really do like [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], too! x

[name_f]Embeth[/name_f] is totally usable :slight_smile: another vote for [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!

[name_f]Embeth[/name_f] is totally usable! I love [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]. [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is too much -th for me. I also really like the idea of [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

I prefer [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], I find [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] a bit hard to say because of the repeating sounds.
It’s a lovely name, very sweet and has some great nicknames

I think [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] is usable! However, I wouldn’t use [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] as the mn as I don’t like how the FN and MN both end in -th, I find it sounds sort of funny. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]?