Is Everly overused?

Wdyt? [name_m]How[/name_m] many Everlys’ you know?

I have never met or known an [name_u]Everly[/name_u].

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] is a great name, but I personally know at least 4 people with daughters named [name_u]Everly[/name_u]/[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f]. It’s also super close to the name [name_u]Avery[/name_u], which is also super popular, at least where I live in the southern United States.

I have met only one, and it struck me as a beautiful name at the time. She was in her late teens.

I know/know of like 4 of them. Its becoming more popular.

None. IDK where this name is so popular but it isn’t near me.

I have never met any, but I would love to. I think [name_u]Everly[/name_u]/[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] is such a beautiful name :slight_smile:

So many YouTubers etc are using it so I’m surprised I don’t personally know one. I find the name too trendy to be useable.

I’m in the UK, not the US, but I’ve never met an [name_u]Everly[/name_u].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Everly[/name_u]! In my little corner of [name_f]Canada[/name_f], I know of one [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] who’s yet to be born - an old coworker announced her name choice a week or so ago.

I’ve never met one. It’s not very popular here in the UK

I’ve seen this name come up more and more on Nameberry, but I’ve never actually met an [name_u]Everly[/name_u].

I know two [name_u]Everly[/name_u]'s. One is a baby and one is three years old. ([name_u]California[/name_u] and [name_u]Colorado[/name_u], USA). I can see the appeal but I think it will sound one-time trendy and dated in a few years.

I’ve never met one in person, but it sounds like of those super trendy names the ‘everyone’ has/is giving.

I like the [name_u]Everly[/name_u] spelling the most! Personally I know two, except one of them is spelled [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f].

I don’t really know any Everlys… but I do know a TON of Evelyns and other 'Ev-" names, which ends up being a lot of little girls who go by ‘[name_f]Evie[/name_f]’. I feel like that nickname and the ‘Ev-’ sound is very popular where I live.

I don’t know any but it’s only become popular relatively recently and I don’t spend a lot of time around kids. It strikes me as one of those names that’s going to get pretty popular.

Um, I’m sorry but YES. It’s so popular I just find it boring.

I have found its usage excessive via randomers on social media and the Internet in general, but I haven’t ever come across one. Although all of the Everlys I’ve come across are American and I am English.