Is it that bad?

[name]Winslet[/name]

It isn’t my normal style at all, I love girly and princessy names. Considering this would go completely against my usual thoughts about surnames being used on girls but I just love it and it gives the sweetest nickname [name]Winnie[/name].

[name]Olwen[/name] in the closest contender, but I’m still not sure because people have said it sounds an awful lot like the boy’s name [name]Owen[/name].

Elowen was another one but I’d only want the nickname [name]Winnie[/name] and would hate for my daughter to be an [name]Ellie[/name].

Other than that there is [name]Winter[/name], which I love but more as a middle name.

So basically is [name]Winslet[/name] that bad? Can you picture it on a little girl? Any middle name ideas?

From my other favourites I could imagine a sibet of [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Pandora[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] & [name]Winslet[/name] - [name]Bella[/name], Panda, [name]Mattie[/name] & [name]Winnie[/name].

I like Elowen/[name]Winnie[/name]. I don’t care for [name]Winslet[/name] but I do think it fits in your sibset nicely!

[name]Winnie[/name] is very cute. [name]Winslet[/name] is [name]Kate[/name] [name]Winslet[/name] super fan to me, and I don’t like the -slit sound.

[name]Winifred[/name] is kind of cute

I would expect mom to be a big [name]Kate[/name] [name]Winslet[/name] fan.
The name itself isnt bad, not my style, but certainly not bad. [name]Winnie[/name] is adorable!

[name]Arabella[/name], [name]Pandora[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] & [name]Winslet[/name]…[name]Winslet[/name] does stand out here for me, not when you shorten it down to nicknames, but it doesnt have the same feel.

Other thoughts:
[name]Winona[/name] (I know, just trading one celeb for another, but I do think [name]Winona[/name] matches better with the rest of your names)
[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Edwina[/name]

I love it, I love the [name]Winnie[/name] nn. [name]How[/name] about [name]Willa[/name], Wilhemina, willow or Winnybeth?

I like [name]Winnie[/name]. Not sure about [name]Winslet[/name] at all though. I don’t like [name]Kate[/name] [name]Winslet[/name] enough, maybe? I don’t hate her but I don’t like her like that…

I love [name]Winter[/name], I’d use it as a first name well before [name]Winslet[/name].

[name]Winifred[/name] is retro-cute.
Elowen is gorgeous. I think the [name]Winnie[/name] thing will be helped along by there very likely being other girls in her groups named [name]Ellie[/name] already… but no Winnies.

I like [name]Branwen[/name]/Rhoswen/[name]Rhonwen[/name].

I think [name]Winslet[/name] is really pretty. My favorite [name]Win[/name]- names are still [name]Winola[/name] or Winora.

Edited for privacy.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Anwen[/name]??

Second [name]Anwen[/name]! That’s just what I was going to say!
I don’t think [name]Winslet[/name] really works with your sibset. It doesn’t have the femininity (did I spell that right?) of the others. [name]Winifred[/name] would fit the best in your set.