Is it too masculine?

Maybe [name_f]Jane[/name_f] instead? [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Jonna[/name_f]?

I don’t find what I said rude. This is my own personal opinion. Yes, they are on the younger side which makes them immature in everything. Not just naming or parenthood. They should totally be excited but what I mean is shock-like being so young and pregnant and the rush of it all. I am not only worried about them regretting the name. They’re young and have so much life to live. I’m sure they’re bound to have another child. Whether or not that with each other is none of my business. I just don’t want them to regret having jumped the gun using the name. This is also not behind their backs. They are very well aware that I am posting about this. Fact the girlfriend even asked for me to post the original thread. She wanted to hear what others had to say about the name. [name_u]John[/name_u] isn’t even the name of the kid. They don’t even know the gender. We were simply discussing names. They don’t even know if this is the set name if it is a girl.

1 Like