Is Ivy classic enough?

Hello Berries!

I was wondering if [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] was too modern or trendy to go with names like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] with both names separately, but wondered if putting them all together ([name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]) would make [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] stand out. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is classic enough to stand with [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and the like? If not, what names would you suggest to even it out?

Thanks!

I think it works well with all three together. Perhaps another classic name in the middle to really tie it together? You have lots of great choices in your signature, but I’m loving [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is too short and trendy to stand next to classics such as [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

Some suggestions:

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Jane[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Honora[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Leona[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and I think it goes well with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think it goes very well.

It goes well and is a really pretty name. :slight_smile: Maybe with a middle like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] it would be even better.

I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] pairs beautifully with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

I don’t think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is classic.
That being said, it fits. And I don’t have an issue with mixing different styles of names.

I think it sounds lovely with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

It stands out a bit.