Is Jane going to get really popular?

I really love the name [name]Jane[/name] and I was wondering if you thought it might get really popular.

Thanks in advance!

I don’t see it happening. Although I could see the usage of [name]Jane[/name] increasing with the increased popularity of double names like
[name]Mary[/name]-[name]Jane[/name], [name]Emma[/name]-[name]Jane[/name], etc.

I doubt it – I have a six year old named [name]Jane[/name] and when I chose it, I really thought it might skyrocket considering the popularity of [name]Emma[/name] and other “older” names. We have yet to run into another little [name]Jane[/name], with the exception of perhaps one little girl that went by “[name]Jane[/name]-[name]Ellen[/name]” or something like that. And of all my friends having babies more recently, none are [name]Jane[/name] either. I would love to see [name]Jane[/name] increase in popularity a little (just because I [name]LOVE[/name] the name) but I really don’t think its going to skyrocket into the top 100.

I don’t think so, either. I live in a large, urban, hipster kind of area, and we only know one [name]Jane[/name] (she’s 6). I do love the name, but I think you’re pretty safe.

Doubtful. Closest I could see to that happening is [name]Jane[/name] becoming the new [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Rose[/name] in middle name position. [name]Love[/name] [name]Jane[/name] too!!

I love [name]Jane[/name], and I don’t think it will get really popular.

I dont believe [name]Jane[/name] will be very popular. Its a very beautiful name, but i believe it will always be one off those names that sits in the background that nobody really pays attention (naming wise of course not saying your child will be ignored) and i think it will continue to be understated as people are looking for a more “out there” name the simply beautiful names will fall between the cracks.

I think it might eventually follow [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] as a popular middle name, though I don’t see this happening for a while.
I love combos such as [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name].
I think [name]Jade[/name] might have replaced the far classier [name]Jane[/name] in first name spot.
I’ve seen [name]Jayne[/name] twice in very recent birth announcements (both in middle position) - why have 1960-ish [name]Jayne[/name] when you can have [name]Jane[/name], I ask! What was good enough for Lady [name]Jane[/name] [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name] is good enough for me!