Is Lily Hope too word-y?

[name_u]Or[/name_u] weird as a combo?

I’m in love with it right now.

Would you add something? Such as:

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

?

1 Like

A little “word-y” but not bad IMO. [name_u]Or[/name_u] how about [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]?

1 Like

Kind of

2 Likes

Not to me. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is squarely a name

3 Likes

I like [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! I don’t find either too wordy.

1 Like

I don’t think so! Maybe it’s because [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my own name, but I think of it as much more of a name than a noun.

1 Like

I think they’re both namey enough for it to work, but [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] flows better

2 Likes

it’s not too wordy to me !! i can see it, but they’re both very much established enough as names to get by however i think lily elsa hope is gorgeous and prefer the flow and feel of her !

1 Like

Both work great, very sweet combos! :sunny:

1 Like

No, both are classic names

1 Like

They’re both so classically namey at this point that it doesn’t sound too wordy to me! However [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is especially nice

1 Like

It is fine! I suggest [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] in case: has both nicknames [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f]

But [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is great!

1 Like

I agree, I would do this: Elisabeth Hope and choose Lily and/or Elsa as nickname(s).

Or I’d use a less soft middle for the first middle name - like Lily Clara Hope or Lily Mayra Hope. I find the run from Lily to Elsa a bit soggy and overlapping. But it definitely works, having three and even Lily Hope works on its own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. Don’t see anything wrong with it.

1 Like

no i dont think so! both are established names