Is Lowenna usable?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone

Me again, sorry for so many posts.

I recently discovered the name Lowenna. Apparently it is a Cornish name. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think Lowenna is usable? It would be a middle name.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t like the name - Low and Wen aren’t appealing to me and it somehow sounds like a reply to a question to me - but it is definitely useable and has a lyrical quality.

I prefer [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]

Totally useable. I love Cornish names. [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] is another I really like. Also [name_f]Owena[/name_f] (Welsh, not Cornish).

It definitely isn’t unusable! It’s very exotic and fresh.

Yes, definitely! It’s very pretty.

I definitely think Lowenna is usable, and in the best way. She’s easy to say, spell, sounds and looks great, fantastic meaning, and is overall very accessible whilst being unusual and rarely used. For me she’s near perfect, in being a name that not many know or would use, but that could be well loved and received.

I love Lowenna! It’s my favorite -wenna/wena name, it has a simple-enough sound to sound familiar and be easy to spell and pronounce, it’s unique and it has some cute nicknames ([name_f]Winnie[/name_f], [name_f]Enna[/name_f], [name_u]Lonnie[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Lona[/name_f])

It’s pretty in my opinion. Totally usable

Yes, it’s usable.

Yes! Usable.

1 Like

I think that it may be usable, but I dislike it.