Is my GP usable in real life?

See the results of this poll: Is Ismeria Jovie usable IRL?

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• yes : 25 (64%)
  • no: 14 (36%)

I think [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] is a really nice middle name. Ismeria sounds like the name of a disease to me.

Ismeria sounds like the name of a world in a video game. Or a video game heroine. Or a video game villain. Definitely striking me as video game-y. But, she could go by [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] or [name_f]Meri[/name_f]/[name_f]Miri[/name_f] (not sure how to pronounce it), which makes the name pretty accessible.

Not sure whether I like Ismeria but Ismeria [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] is definitely usable.

It’s not my personal cup of tea but it is certainly usable. It does have a unique charm… I think it would grow on me in time.

I don’t particularly like it myself, but it’s definitely usable.

That’s funny, my boyfriend and I have J middle names too ([name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_m]John[/name_m]) so we’re hoping to continue the tradition when we have a family!

Ismeria is stunning and would fit in wonderfully with all of the long girl names currently popular. Definitely usable.

[name_u]Flip[/name_u] it to [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] Ismeria and it’s perfectly useable. I knew a little [name_f]Jovie[/name_f], so I think it’s adorable.

I think it is usable and good for you that you have a unique non-popular and one time day.Go for it and good luck!

I think [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] is totally usable. Ismeria I’m not sure. But roll it if you like it!

Definitely!! Ismeria is a gorgeous name!