Is Namehunter gone?

Thanks @Etymology. That’s definitely not right! Would you mind trying in private/incognito mode and also trying clearing your cookies + cache? It might help us to narrow down the problem. If no change, I’ll see what the tech team suggests. Sorry about this!

@katinka I wanted to add that I’m experiencing the exact same issue! I’m using Chrome on a Macbook [name_f]Air[/name_f].

1 Like

Sorry to hear it, @margaretlynne87! Would you mind trying the above steps too just to see if any of those makes a difference?

I tried incognito mode, and I was indeed able to load them!

2 Likes

OK, in that case the issue may be a plugin conflict. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you use any add-ons? If so, try disabling them and relaunching your browser.

Clearing cookies and cache (if you haven’t already) may also help to resolve it.

this seems to have sorted it for me! thank you!!

1 Like

Wonderful news @Etymology, thanks for updating me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on the new Namehunter? I don’t mean to rush you, I just wondered. It’s one of my favorite site features!

2 Likes

Hi @juliem1912

Yes, we’re frustrated that we haven’t been able to launch yet either! There are just a few tech issues to be smoothed out but [name_f]Pam[/name_f] and the team are working to get it out very soon.

3 Likes

Thanks so much katinka! I figured you guys were hard at work. I can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!

1 Like

Does anyone know when it would be out? Not to pressure the nameberry team, I’m just curious.

1 Like

Hi @rivers_stansbery, welcome back! Please see my latest response above :slight_smile:

Ahh, I see, I must have skimmed over that part of this thread, thank you for the response. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t wait. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] we have a ballpark estimate of when the generator will return? We were told [name_f]April[/name_f], and now it’s mid-May.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it keeps being pushed back by technical issues. As far as I know, it’s being prepped for launch in the next couple of weeks, but I don’t have an exact date, I’m afraid.

7 Likes

That’s too bad. Thanks for the update, though!

Really looking forward to the new namehunter!

Did [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name DNA replace NameHunter?

For the immediate future, yes. But Namehunter may be updated and reintroduced further down the line.

3 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Katinka[/name_f],

I was wondering if Namehunter might make a comeback? I much preferred it to the new system and I have talked to several nameberry users who agree with me. We found it so useful as well as simple to use.
Perhaps Namehunter could be available on the website along with the DNA option? It would be amazing!!

Best wishes!

5 Likes