Is Shiloh better or Simone?

Everybody voted against [name]Paris[/name], but I had some backups ready! So which is better [name]Shiloh[/name] or [name]Simone[/name]?

[name]Simone[/name]!

I agree, [name]Simone[/name] is beautiful and an old classic while [name]Shiloh[/name] only conjures up [name]Angelina[/name] and [name]Brad[/name] for me.
Good luck :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Simone[/name]! That’s such a beautiful name! I really don’t see the appeal with the name [name]Shiloh[/name]. To me all I think of is [name]Shiloh[/name] the dog and brad and angelina’s baby. [name]Simone[/name] is beautiful and rarely heard!

I hope this helps!

[name]Simone[/name] is beautiful!! I wouldn’t name my child after a battlefield, plus, it just reminds me of Brangelina.

You are so right! I am picking [name]Simone[/name]!

[name]Simone[/name]! [name]Shiloh[/name] is so similar sounding to “silo”. I don’t know whose last name Brangelina’s baby bears, but I hope it’s not [name]Pitt[/name]. [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Pitt[/name] is a ridiculous name.

Sorry to disagree with everyone that already posted, but I just don’t like [name]Simone[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Shiloh[/name]!!! It sounds so soft and cute :slight_smile:

Ditto! :slight_smile:

I went to school with a girl whose mn was [name]Simone[/name], and compared to all the rest of us (who had embarrassing mns), hers was so beautiful. All of us were always really jealous, and I’ve loved it ever since! So I vote [name]Simone[/name]!

Agree with upsidedown!

[name]Shiloh[/name] is beautiful. A celebrity reference will only go so far when a little bundle is sitting infront of you. The child changes the perception of the name regardless of who was named before it.

Plus- [name]Shiloh[/name] the [name]Angie[/name]/[name]Brad[/name] spawn is stunning.

[name]Simone[/name] would have to be one of my least favourite names of all time.

“Sigh, moan.”

I have to vote for [name]Shiloh[/name]. I’ve never understood the appeal of [name]Simone[/name] (even though people often mistake my name for it).

[name]Shiloh[/name], while potentially tainted by Brangelina, has an amazing amount of Biblical and cultural significance. Not to mention, I just love the way it sounds! It conjures up images of peace and tranquility, um, despite being a battlefield location.

[name]Simone[/name]!!!

[name]Simone[/name] sounds hip!