Is Stella too popular?

I love the name [name]Stella[/name], but is it getting too popular? In 2011, it was number 73. [name]Do[/name] you think it will make the top 50?

I’ve only met a handful of [name]Stella[/name]'s in my life. I don’t think it’s too popular. I do think it has the potential of breaking the top 50, however, as it seems to be a trending name.

I have never in my life met a [name]Stella[/name]!! I guess it depends on where you live!

I don’t think it’s too popular, but it can imagine it bumping into the top 50… just barely, though. In all honesty, I’ve never met anyone named [name]Stella[/name] before. Guess it depends on the area though.

I don’t think I’ve ever met a [name]Stella[/name] - well, maybe some old lady at my Grandma’s nursing home, but no kids named [name]Stella[/name]. It all depends on where you live, really. You can’t just go by numbers alone.

I’ve never met a [name]Stella[/name] either, but plenty of Ellas. It really depends on where you live.

I’ve never met anyone named [name]Stella[/name] in my life, and personally, I think it’s rather cute.