Is Tabitha Abigail too much?

Good combo, or too wordy?

It’s a whole lot of name and doesn’t flow too well. I don’t think they go well together.

Yes, the two “ab” sounds are too much together. The fact that both of them are three syllables and both have the stress on the first syllable also contributes.

It is a bit of a mouthful. I find myself needing to stop in between the names, instead of flowing from the first name to the middle name.

I love both names, and there’s far worse out there, but the flow is not so great. 3-3 is usually hard with any names, and the repeated [name_m]AB[/name_m] is a bit much.

I don’t think they work well together. They don’t flow, and there’s too much of an “[name_m]Ab[/name_m]” sound.
On their own [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] are lovely, but my together.

I agree that they don’t flow well together. It’s always hard when a first name ends in the same letter a middle begins in. [name_m]Add[/name_m] that to the double “ab” and it’s a bit awkward to say.

it sounds backwards to me.

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] is a fun name, but flimsy sounding whereas [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is a timeless classic of substance.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] or [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]?

I think [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is like [name_f]Taffeta[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] - an unbalanced combo.

Yeah, it’s a bit much. The flow of it is strange and it has too many repeating sounds. What about [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], or [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f]?

Yep. They don’t flow well and have a repeating “ab” sound.

I agree with others that it doesn’t flow well. If you want both names, how about [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]?