Is Teresa suitable name for a blonde baby girl?

I’ve heard people in my country think it sounds more like hispanic/latin name or suits better with brunette. I think the name is quite universal and suits blonde as well. What do you think? [name_m]Will[/name_m] it be quirky choice for my blonde baby girl? :confused:

I’d say it’s more universal. I wouldn’t associate it with a particular hair colour

Definitely universal! I wouldn’t think twice seeing it on a blonde.

It’s my mums name who was a blonde curly haired child so I associate it with her :slight_smile:

I know a blonde [name_f]Teresa[/name_f], so I wouldn’t have thought otherwise!

Definitely! I happen to know two blonde women with the name.

I know three [name_f]Teresa[/name_f]'s, and all do have dark hair, but it wouldn’t seem weird on a blonde girl to me.

My mom is a [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] with dark hair, so that is always my go-to image, but [name_f]Teri[/name_f] [name_m]Polo[/name_m] is a famous [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] who is blonde! It’s totally wearable for anybody, no matter their hair color or skin tone! I wouldn’t worry about it one bit.

I think it’s universal name I wouldn’t associate it with a particular ethnicity or a particular physical description like a brown haired girl

I think it would work beautifully for you. I can think of three blonde [name_f]Teresa[/name_f]/Theresas I know. It works well on them.