Is the name too sore?

Hello! [name_m]Soren[/name_m] has been a favorite of ours but does it remind you of sore too much?

We appreciate it!

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think of sore when I hear [name_m]Soren[/name_m]. I do think of flying though. It’s still a beautiful name!

9 Likes

Thank you so much

I don’t think of sore at all!

1 Like

I dont think of it Not even after you pointed it out

Sore is not my problem with [name_m]Soren[/name_m]. Sore has a long “oh” sound and I assume you pronounce [name_m]Soren[/name_m] with a short “o”. [name_m]Soren[/name_m] (spelled Sören) is, however, very dated and unfashionable in Scandinavia where I’m from so I’ve never liked it. It might not be an issue where you live though so it probably doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Not at all! I love [name_m]Soren[/name_m]

I don’t think of sore when I hear [name_m]Soren[/name_m]! I think of flying, a bird, or the Soarin’ ride at Disney World.

Nope, it doesnt remind me of sore at all, even now that I’m trying to think about it on purpose

I never thought of it!

i adore soren and don’t associate it with the name sore. i see it as a name in its own right. it’s really lovely!

I don’t think it’s a problem! I more often connect [name_m]Soren[/name_m] to sorrel, which is a pretty neutral association. I really like [name_m]Soren[/name_m]!

Not at all. [name_m]Soren[/name_m] is a brilliant name!

Personally all I hear is Sore -inn when I hear and see the name !

Nope! I do hear the word “soaring” though. (I tend to start singing that High School Musical song in my head, which is quite embarrassing for me lol.)