Is the world ready for 'Alice'?

What do you think about [name]Alice[/name]? Too fusty still, or ready for a comeback? I recently found out I’m having twins, and while we don’t know the sexes yet, I love the twin set [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] for girls.

Or is [name]Alice[/name] best left untouched for now? (I do wonder if the [name]Tim[/name] [name]Burton[/name] film coming out in [name]March[/name] will help propel the name into more parents’ minds?)

[name]Alice[/name] is not unusual in the UK. I like it.

I love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name]! [name]Alice[/name] is number #326, and I think it become more and more popular because of Twilight. [name]Lucy[/name] is more popular than [name]Alice[/name] (#112), but I personally don’t find [name]Alice[/name] “musty” in comparison.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

I love those names! [name]Alice[/name] is beautiful and is a wonderful name to use.

Definitely! In fact, I’m more worried that it will become too popular. I absolutely love the name [name]Alice[/name], and I think it’s wonderful with [name]Lucy[/name].

I love the names [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] and they make a lovely twin set. In fact they were the names of my Grandmother and Great Grandmother respectively.

I think both names are fresh and modern but still classic, I say go for it!

I’ve been wondering the same thing, actually. [name]Alice[/name] is my mom’s (who died of cancer) middle name. I think it works welll with the swell of old vintage names though–not to mention that [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are a fabulous fit in style and sound. I really like it!

[name]Alice[/name] is beautiful. [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] together are absolutely stunning; you’ve made some stunning choices! (:
[name]Alice[/name], of course, reminds me of [name]Alice[/name] from Twilight - whom is sweet and bubbly, a much better character than, say, [name]Bella[/name] xD - along with [name]Alice[/name] in Wonderland (yay for [name]Tim[/name] [name]Burton[/name]'s upcoming movie!). [name]Lucy[/name] reminds me of [name]Lucy[/name] Westerna from Dracula, and I believe I’m spelling her last name right; she was known for her sweetness and purity. [name]Both[/name] are gorgeous names, and [name]Alice[/name] isn’t too old whatsoever, though both have that vintage taste. [name]Love[/name] both. Good luck!

I too know plenty of young [name]Alice[/name]'s in the UK. It’s nice.

[name]Alice[/name] is so beautiful and it doesn’t sound old fashioned at all to me as it is fairly popular in the UK. [name]Alice[/name] is also the name of one of my sisters. I’ve always loved her name and so has she. Oddly, my name is [name]Lucy[/name]. I think they go really well together. I know another family who also have a [name]Lucy[/name] and an [name]Alice[/name].
The other siblings (in both families), if you are interested are [name]Emily[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Susanna[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name].

If the world is ready for Makaytelynn’s, Jhazmynne’s, and [name]Caidan[/name]'s, then I think the world is ready for [name]Alice[/name]!

[name]Alice[/name] is one of my favorite names. It has so much character.

Haha! That’s awesome logic! :wink:
I agree that [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are amazing together and that [name]Alice[/name] needs to make a comeback! So much better than the “Mahkaela’s” out there

[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] is a lovely combo!!!

The world is definitely ready for [name]Alice[/name]. My only worry is that with the upcoming movie it’ll be primed for a comeback. I just pray it doesn’t become the next [name]Charlotte[/name] before I’m ready to have kids!

I really like [name]Alice[/name]!!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Alice[/name] and love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] together. Go for it!

I think [name]Alice[/name] has already well and truly come back. I know lots and lots of little girls with this name - which is a good thing - its lovely.

[name]Tina[/name] [name]Fey[/name] has a daughter by this name - she is 3 or 4 years old now. It’s a great name, and has a lot of personality!

[name]Alice[/name] is definitely coming back in Australia! Along with the cute vintage names of [name]Edie[/name], [name]Lily[/name], [name]Poppy[/name] etc

I know a family with an [name]Alice[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Max[/name] and [name]Bella[/name].

I love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] so much! They are two of my most favorite names.

[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are beautiful, sweet, classic names! I think the world is in urgent need of some elegantly named children after all the yooneekleigh named babies there are now. Please go with [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name], they would make the most adorable sib-set, especially for twins:)

[name]Just[/name] a side note, is your name actually [name]Rhiannon[/name]? I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]