Is this a good sibset?

I’m not expecting, just collecting. I like to make lists of names that might work as sibset. My list this time is:
[name_u]Beau/name_u, [name_m]Dashiell/name_m, [name_u]Ellis/name_u and [name_u]Ashton/name_u.
What do you think this sibset? Would you drop any name on the list and add another? What would you name a girl for this sibset?

Thanks

They work well together! The only one that bugs me a little is [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] because it feels trendier and lacks the western vibe that the other three have, but it’s not a huge issue. I’d replace it with something like [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]/[name_m]Weston[/name_m] or [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]/[name_u]Emmett[/name_u].
As for a girl I like: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_u]Harley[/name_u], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Fay[/name_f]

I would drop either [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] or [name_u]Ashton[/name_u]. They sound too similar, and would likely be called [name_u]Dash[/name_u] or [name_u]Ash[/name_u]

Thank you for the reply, I was in doubt about [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], that’s why I asked.
I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_m]Weston[/name_m]

I think these are all excellent together! I like how you carried particular sounds through all the names without being overly matchy.

I don’t think [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] quite fits with the others.

In my opinion, [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is a very deep-southern/“country” name (similar to [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]), while [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] feel a bit preppier (similar to [name_u]Reid[/name_u], [name_m]Preston[/name_m], [name_m]Anderson[/name_m], [name_u]Gray[/name_u], [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]).

It’s pretty alright. There are only two problems I see:

1. All of them are two syllables except for [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. Not a big issue, but it makes [name_u]Beau[/name_u] stick out wayyyyy more.

2. I don’t like the combo of [name_m]DashiELL[/name_m] and [name_u]ELLis[/name_u].