Is this a weird middle name?

Ashberry. I know there is [name]Ashby[/name]. But Ashberry.

Like Haight & Ashbury? I’m in Northern [name]CA[/name] so that’s what I think of. And I’m not a fan of the name or the place.

It sounds like a last name to me, which many people tend to use as their children’s middle names. I think it has a lot of potential. Best,
[name]Indigo[/name]

[name]Karle[/name],

[name]How[/name] did you come across this name? I really like the sound - I’m just wondering if it is a family surname or if you just liked it. There is a poet, [name]John[/name] Ashbery, so I wondered if you were a fan…

I actually think it is really cool, but I think I’d like it more if I knew the significance behind it, considering it sounds so surname-y. With the right first name - what are you considering? - it could be amazing!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Anything-berry would usually be too cutesy for me, but this looks very much like a last name or a place name and diminishes that feeling. Unusual? Yes. Weird? Maybe. Too weird? No. I just want to know where you found it.

Well, to be honest I’ve been searching for middle names for about 5 months now. My mom’s friend at work suggested it. She says to my mom, “…she (me) still has a little hippie left in her, what about about ‘Ashbury’…” she’s making reference to a famous intersection in down town San [name]Fran[/name]. Height / Ashbury I thought if you changed the spelling to ‘berry’ opposed to ‘bury’ you could get away with it… I think it’s kind of cute… my boyfriend says “hell no!” to it though…

i like Ashbury better cuz it does give off a hippie vibe and sounds and looks pretty even though its unusual (which is ok in the middle spot anyway)…Ashberry just looks like a weird food name…the berry part takes away the vibe and prettiness for me