Is this boy name masculine enough?

Having my first boy in a few weeks, big sisters are [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]. Is [name]Samuel[/name] (nn [name]Sam[/name]) strong enough to follow these names? I want him to have a nice masculine name, and while I love [name]Sam[/name], I’m afraid it might not fit the bill. What are your thoughts??

[name]Samuel[/name] is definitely masculine enough, and I really like the nn [name]Sam[/name]! The name also goes very nicely with [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name].

I think it goes very well with [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]!

love it

I don’t think it gets much more masculine than [name]Samuel[/name]. [name]Samuel[/name] is a boys boy! It perfect with [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name], too!

Perfectly fine choice! :slight_smile: It’s the sort of name that grows well with a person, and nn [name]Sam[/name] has never failed any [name]Samuel[/name] I know of. Goes great with both [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]!

I love the name [name]Samuel[/name] and the nn [name]Sam[/name]! Very masculine and handsome.

[name]Just[/name] curious, why worried about it? Is the name [name]Samantha[/name], nn [name]Sam[/name], extremely common in your area? Unfortunately, girls are taking over some great boy names!

If [name]Samantha[/name] ([name]Sam[/name]) is not a concern, I don’t think you have a thing to worry about!

[name]Samuel[/name]? Never heard of a girl named [name]Samuel[/name], though I have heard of [name]Edward[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Bruce[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name].

Thanks for the encouraging responses! I feel much more confident and it’s the first name that ALL four of us have actually loved! Can’t wait to introduce him to Nameberry, you all have been a huge help these last couple of months! God’s blessings!

I think it sounds great with [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name].

Another vote for [name]Samuel[/name]! It’s a wonderful, handsome name!

I’m another one who thinks that [name]Samuel[/name] is perfect with [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]! I love it, and think your daughters have great names, too! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

ditto