Is this hard to say?

We are looking for a name for our son, 9 weeks to go! We have 4 boys, [name]Talon[/name], [name]Kimball[/name], [name]Kaden[/name] and Kanoa. We are thinking maybe [name]August[/name] but is that a hard name to say in possessive form? As in “That’s [name]August[/name]'s ball” I do not care for the nn [name]Augie[/name]. Any ideas or other names to go with what we have.

It is a bit tricky if anyone has language/speaking issues otherwise I think you will get used to it like any other “ends is S” name. But that said, I think [name]Gus[/name] is a cute nn. You could also stick with the theme of K or T you have going and choose something like [name]Tristan[/name], [name]Trevor[/name], or [name]Tighe[/name].

troy

I don’t think [name]August[/name]'s is hard to say… If that’s your only concern and you otherwise love [name]August[/name], I’d say go for it. Some other ideas though:

[name]Theobald[/name]
[name]Tennyson[/name]
[name]Tobiah[/name]
[name]Tamarack[/name]
[name]Temani[/name]
[name]Tolliver[/name]
[name]Tulio[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

It’s not hard to say.

I often find when you are testing out whether something is hard to say, it is - [name]August[/name]'s is diffucult for me to say because I am trying to sound out every single letter with definition. But I taught a little boy called [name]August[/name] a few years back, and never had any trouble saying [name]August[/name]'s in conversation. It’s only hard when you are consciously trying, if you see what I mean.

[name]August[/name] is a great name!

I like [name]August[/name]. I like [name]Augusten[/name], too, because of the writer [name]Augusten[/name] [name]Burroughs[/name].

It’s not hard to say and a lovely name.