Is this it?! Lucy Juniper!

See the results of this poll: Which combo?

Respondents: 75 (This poll is closed)

• Lucy Juniper : 34 (45%)
  • Lucy Bea Juniper : 14 (19%)
  • Lucy Juniper Bea: 27 (36%)

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. The only one that doesn’t sound good to my ears is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], the flow just seems off.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] was my second choice after [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], so that gets my vote. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is full of spunk. I adore it.

I would just go with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] are too much imo.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] flows best and it’s wonderful that each middle name is meaningful to a parent. You could still call her [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]!

My first choice is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] followed by [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. I don’t think the [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is necessary but the connection is nice.

My vote would go to [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is my fave but I’d go with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f], then you both get a name special to you in there. It’s a very sweet and whimsical combo.

If [name_f]Bea[/name_f] didn’t have any meanings for you, I would have went with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], as sound wise [name_f]Bea[/name_f] doesn’t add anything.

But, since it does have a special meanings for you, I went with [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

Sorry, but that isn’t the meaning of the name [name_f]Bea[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], although [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] was my favorite.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

Really? What does it mean then? I’ve looked on several websites for the meaning of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and they all are a variation of this meaning.

Behind the Name is an excellent resource.

I have seen this second meaning before, as well. Most sites I read on the name have this meaning as well as “she who brings happiness/joy/so on”. Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome.

Personally, I do not trust many sites related to meanings. I have found plenty of misinformation. Behind the Name is my go to website. It also has the history of the name, the rankings, etc. Lots of great information.

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is a bit off to me, but it depends on the last name too.

Is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] an option?

I think I agree with you. At first I though [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] flowed better, but because our surname ends in -er, I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] flows better.

I do like the full version of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but with me not being a super huge fan of second middles (making an exception because both of these names mean so much to us both), I feel like the name [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be a little lengthy for us.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is so sweet. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is nice too.

Thank you so much! I think that’s what we’ll go for - [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. We’ve still be seeing how the name feels. I was SO not expecting to go for 2 middles, but I fear this will be our only girl and that I won’t get the opportunity to incorporate [name_f]Bea[/name_f]/[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] into a name again.