Is this nickname too far of a stretch?

Expecting #4 and gender is a surprise :slight_smile: I’m liking the name [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] but really dont like “[name_f]Addie[/name_f]”. Would “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” be too far of a stretch for a nickname.

Another consideration I have an [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] (who mainly goes by [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]). Maybe [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is too close with [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f]? Wdyt?

I don’t think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is a strech for a nn and I don’t think its too similar to [name_f]Bella[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f]

What about [name_f]Odessa[/name_f]? Then you’d have [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and [name_f]Odessa[/name_f], but they’d all have different initial nns -[name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], & [name_f]Dessa[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] would work just fine.

Second this.

I do think it’s a bit of a stretch. Have you considered [name_u]Dell[/name_u]?

I definitely don’t think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is too far of a stretch from [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], however, I do think [name_f]Bella[/name_f] & [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] are a little too similar to be in a sibset. That said, you do have IS- repeated in two sisters names, so perhaps it’d be nice to have them all play off of each other that way (though then [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]/[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] does get left out a little). What do you think of [name_f]Ada[/name_f] (AY-duh) as nickname for [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]? Personally, I adore [name_f]Ada[/name_f].