Is this too much?

Do you think this combo is too much? Which other middle names would you suggest (to go with either [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] or [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] as first name)?

Philippa [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

It isn’t too much imo, it’s gorgeous!

1 Like

I like the combo. Very classic sounding.

1 Like

I love this combination! Definitely not too much and as another person said, very classical sounding.

1 Like

Love 3+ syllable name combos! [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is gorgeous.

1 Like

I don’t think this name is too much it’s very classic. Prefer [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] just because I prefer Theodora.

1 Like

It’s actually a nice pairing… a rare combo where you have a lot of syllables but not overwhelming

1 Like

I don’t think it’s too much at all. I personally don’t like putting names that both end in -a in combos together typically but that’s just a personal preference. I love both names individually and [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] does sound quite nice! This combo feels traditional but also spunky.

[name_f]My[/name_f] only apprehension would be that I like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] so much that I might want to save it for another child. If you don’t plan on having another child then that’s not even an applicable concern, and even if you are there’s not a guarantee that you’d get to use [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. In a lot of ways using it as a middle now is safer. I just remember after my son was a few months old and I started thinking about names again; realizing that since we’d used [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] as his middle I could never use [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], and I got kinda bummed out about it. :joy:

1 Like

I actually quite like the repeated sounds. It makes two heavier names sound light and it has a nice elegance to it

Phillipa [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Jeanette[/name_f]
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]

Theodora [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]

1 Like

Philippa [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I like it! Not too much imo!

1 Like