Is this usable?

What do you think of the name [name_m]Falconer[/name_m]? It’s definitely a bit out-there for our usual taste and I tend to feel that all profession names are a bit trendy, but curious what others think.

I think it’s usable but I would assume it’s a family/honor name.

What about just Falcon instead of Falconer? I like Falcon much more.

Sounds like some cartoon villain name to me, sorry

I second what emmievis said.

I think its cool and different, However I like [name_u]Falcon[/name_u] much better

Never heard of it before but I think it’s usable. I quite like it.

It’s a bit out there, but I don’t think it wouldn’t work.

Not really a fan, but if you really, really like it and feel like it’s the only name for you, you could use it.

It feels silly to me.

I really like it. but do not agree that falcon is better. I find falcon a little silly and falconer much more grounded.
I also like that it could be after [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Falconer[/name_m].

[name_m]Said[/name_m] like [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m]? I think it would be misspelled a lot but it’s not a bad name.

It’s a bit too occupation name. [name_m]Falconer[/name_m], I literally see someone with a leather glove falconing ala “My Side of the Mountain.” [name_u]Falcon[/name_u] is more wearable to me, with less to live up to or expected.

I have a soft spot for occupation names :slight_smile: [name_m]Falconer[/name_m] is really cool! If you don’t like the jobiness of it though, you could go with [name_m]Faulkner[/name_m] and make it a literary name. Not that that’s less trendy.
Seems like some people like it and some people don’t, but there’s no reason it wouldn’t be usable.

I find [name_m]Falconer[/name_m] a bit too unwieldy and too much to wear, sorry. [name_u]Falcon[/name_u] would be a cool and refreshingly unusual choice though.

Wow, maybe I’m dating myself here but [name_m]Falconer[/name_m] was the name of [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Clooney[/name_m]'s character in the TV show Sisters in the 1990s. So I think of him. Not a bad thing, I suppose, and I remember liking the name even then.

Wow, maybe I’m dating myself here but [name_m]Falconer[/name_m] was the name of [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Clooney[/name_m]'s character in the TV show Sisters in the 1990s. So I think of him. Not a bad thing, I suppose, and I remember liking the name even then.