Is Vanessa Felicity a Mouthful?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the names [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], not only the sound of them but their meaning - [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] has “[name_f]Nessa[/name_f]” meaning “miracle” and ”[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]” means “happiness.”
Saying it together, as [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], do you think that’s a mouthful? It doesn’t really flow, but I love the names!

I think it’s fine. You won’t say her full name that often anyway.

1 Like

It does have a lot of syllables in all but that doesn’t need to be a dealbreaker as we seldom say our first and middle names together. More importantly, does [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] and the last name flow nicely together? If they sound nice then I think you should use your favourites!

1 Like

Totally agree with @WhiteGardenia’s advice to focus more on first-last flow since those are the names you’ll say together most often. [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is maybe a little bit of a mouthful (based solely on being kind of long), but nothing about it seems difficult enough to me to make it worth skipping out on your favorite names!

1 Like

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is lovely, imo!

I think it’s really nice! Good flow!

It is long but I don’t think it’s too much. Also, I don’t think it has a bad flow. Plus, how often would you actually say “[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].” The meanings are gorgeous, it has great nickname potential, and a pretty sound. Go for it!

1 Like

Yes, it’s a bith mouthful…I think you should consider the first name and lady name though

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is quite a lot of name but it’s pretty and lovely nonetheless

It is a mouthful, but they are lovely names and fit really well together.

[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a bit long but that doesn’t mean it’s unusable.
If you like it, then go for it. And like #MG1257 said, you won’t say her full name that often anyway.

Agreeing that it is a bit of a mouthful but not unusably so.

[name_f]Nessa[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is just as delightful without the downsides.

It’s a bit of a mouthfull, but I have a long first and middle name and that never bothered me. If you love it, go with it!