Isaac Joseph

I would love feedback on this name. I love [name]Isaac[/name] (a strong, masculine, biblical name, that’s not too common) .
I also want to use [name]Joseph[/name] as the mn because it is my husbands 1st name, as well as the grandpa’s and great grandpa’s etc five generations back (but everyone went by their mn)… We don’t want to use it as the 1st name because of the confusion with going by your middle name/passports/drivers license/getting called the wrong name in school/etc.
[name]Just[/name] wondering if [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] go okay together. Is it too bible-y? Thanks!

I think they go together just fine. And I love that youre honoring your family :slight_smile:

I really like it!

[name]Hi[/name]! I love both names, and think they’re really handsome together. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. It is Biblical, but since neither name is really uncommon I don’t think it’s over the top Biblical. [name]Isaac[/name] is somewhat uncommon, but not unfamiliar. Nice choice :slight_smile:

I have a special fondness for biblical names, especially [name]Isaac[/name]! I think [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] is strong, classic and really lovely. Great choice :slight_smile: