Isaac, William(Will) or Judah(Jude)? Middle name is John.

I think I like [name]Judah[/name] the best bu I fear it doesn’t go well with [name]John[/name].

Yeah, [name]Judah[/name] [name]John[/name] sounds singsong-y to me.
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]John[/name] - handsome
[name]William[/name] [name]John[/name] - handsome, but a bit bland.

I really like [name]William[/name] [name]John[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] [name]John[/name], but [name]Judah[/name] [name]John[/name] sounds too clipped to me. (I do think that [name]Judah[/name] is a handsome name, though, and I love [name]Jude[/name]!)

I’m sad for you to give up [name]Jude[/name], and because you’re a fan of alliteration, I’m wondering how you feel about [name]Julius[/name], with the nickname [name]Jude[/name]. (A poster once chose [name]Julius[/name], nn [name]Jude[/name], and I thought it was a great idea.) :slight_smile: [name]Julius[/name] [name]John[/name] feels less sing-songy to me than [name]Judah[/name] [name]John[/name].

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Isaac[/name] [name]John[/name] the most because it has the most character in my opinion. [name]William[/name] [name]John[/name] sounds a little… without feeling. I’m not a fan of [name]Judah[/name] but I’m in love with [name]Jude[/name]. [name]John[/name] [name]Lennon[/name]'s son’s name was [name]Julian[/name] and his nn was [name]Jude[/name] (hence the song ‘Hey [name]Jude[/name]’). Maybe you could insert another mn between the fn and [name]John[/name]? Thus taking away the ‘sing song-ness’ of over alliteration.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Thanks so much everyone! I think I’ll stick with [name]Judah[/name] and look for another middle name that doesn’t sound sing-songy like [name]Judah[/name] [name]John[/name].