Isabeau, Amabel, Emmeline

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that the names [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f], [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] go well together, or do they sound too much alike?

If not, what names would you suggest?

I’m looking for names that are [name_m]French[/name_m], but have kind of a British sound to them, if that makes any sense at all. They should go at least somewhat well with [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m].

Thanks!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] your taste in names! These names are all on my long list and I they sound gorgeous together! Other names you may like…I’ll list some of my favourites as we have very similar taste!

[name_f]Leontine[/name_f]
[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Salome[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f]

I don’t think they are too similar, the b sound in [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] and [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] sounds a bit repetitive to me, but they are all lovely names!
I also like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] with this sibset :slight_smile:

I’m not sure about [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] together because the Am/[name_f]Em[/name_f] is maybe too similar for me. [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] and [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] would be gorgeous though.