Isabel or Eva?

What name do you like more, why?

I prefer Eva - I think it’s a little more timeless whereas Isabel feels more trendy and 2010s to me. It’s also easy to misspell, with Isabel vs. Isobel vs. Isabelle. And I think Evie is a very cute nickname, which is bonus points for Eva.

I love the quick, fun [name_f]Eva[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] all the way! I love the sweet simplicity of it balanced with the punch of energy from that zippy “v”. Such a great name! [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] has grown on me a bit recently (and this is my favorite spelling!), but it’s just never been my favorite. I do love just [name_u]Isa[/name_u], though, which strikes me as a possible blend of the two!

1 Like

Definitely Isabel,when I hear Eva,I always think of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_m]Braun[/name_m] (Hitler)

I love [name_f]Isabel[/name_f], and my husband’s surname sort of doesn’t allow me to use any “-bel/le”-ending names (it ends in “-bald”), so I’m always excited for anyone else to maybe use it!
I like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] OK but [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is so lovely and graceful and versatile to me.

I love [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]! I think it’s a beautiful classic name with cute nickname potential (Izzie, [name_f]Belle[/name_f] etc)!

I personally prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and love the nicknames [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. I suppose the only trouble one could run into is whether it’s pronounced “Evv-ah” or “Eev-ah,” but I really like both.

i adore eva, but only with the full name evangeline or evaluna, so i’d say isabel. i also adora the nickname izzy for it!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Isabel or Eva?:[quote=“7Elizabeth1, post:1, topic:381677, full:true”]
What name do you like more, why?
[/quote]

I love Eva because it is a classic baby name.