Isadora ❤

[name_f]My[/name_f] dear sister, [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] has arrived! She’s healthy, tiny and so adorable. She joins siblings [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Annis[/name_f] (me), [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] & [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. We’re all excited to see little [name_f]Dora[/name_f] growing up.

[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] is a family name, belongs to my great grandfather, grandfather and father. We decided to keep the tradition, but not with an [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] IV, with an [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad is mostly called [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], so we call the baby [name_f]Dora[/name_f], to avoid confusions. Her middle name, [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is after our late grandmother, [name_f]Maud[/name_f].

Thank you for your good wishes!

14 Likes

Congratulations!! I hope all the best for your family, and she has the prettiest name!

2 Likes

Yay! Congrats on your baby sister! She has such a beautiful name!

4 Likes

Beautiful name! Congratulations

3 Likes

Gorgeous name! Congrats!

3 Likes

Wow! Such a beautiful name! [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is a gorgeous name. You and your siblings have extraordinary names :heart:
Congratulations to you and your family!
Good luck! Stay safe!

3 Likes

What a beautiful, meaningful name! Congratulations to you and your family!!!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone!

1 Like

Siddy or [name_f]Ora[/name_f] could also be nicknames. Congrats on [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]’s arrival!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:! [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] has lots of beautiful nickname potentials, but we chose [name_f]Dora[/name_f] because it’s more familiar to Turkish people.

2 Likes

OK. I was just concerned about the [name_f]Dora[/name_f] the [name_u]Explorer[/name_u] association. Hopefully that’s not a thing in Turkey!

2 Likes

Actually, it is :grin:. But [name_f]Dora[/name_f] seemed to us the best option, because I know few little Turkish [name_f]Dora[/name_f]’s (including boys, it’s considered as an unisex name here).

That’s OK.

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is beautiful, I may be biased since my name is [name_f]Maude[/name_f] but I’m so happy to see it being used! You all have lovely names!

3 Likes

Oh my so beautiful. Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is stunning. Classic, elegant, vintage wow ! And your name, [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], is beautiful as well.
Congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

Omg wow [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] I didn’t think anyone else even new that name existed. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry this is late, but [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] is gorgeous!

2 Likes