Isla & Cora

What are everyone’s thoughts on the names [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]? [name]How[/name] do you think they sound together as sisters? Too singy-songy, or do they work? Any other names you think would go good with these? Thanks!

I love both [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]. I think they would be great as sister names, they both have a modern, vintage-y feel to them. Would you want another short name with them? Maybe [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Olive[/name], or [name]Genevieve[/name].

Thanks for the opinions! I love [name]Fiona[/name], but can’t use it do to a close friend having a child with that name. I really like [name]Hazel[/name]! [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] are pretty names, just nothing I could see myself using. Thanks for the suggestions!

Any one else?

Also, what about [name]Opal[/name] as a sister?

I think they work great together!

I think they sound nice as sisters. I could see [name]Opal[/name] too, or [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] or [name]Violet[/name].

I love them both, and could definitely see them as sisters!
I could also see [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] (bummer, [name]Fiona[/name] would be perfect!), [name]Sylvia[/name]/[name]Sylvie[/name]

I really like [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] and they’d be great as sisters! I think [name]Opal[/name] is super awesome, love how it looks and sounds!

Other sisters: [name]Livia[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Lena[/name], [name]Gemma[/name]… I loved [name]Fiona[/name] with them, too bad you cant use it.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I like [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name], [name]Pippa[/name], and [name]Gemma[/name]. Lot’s of great suggestions!