Isla or Lila?

See the results of this poll: Isla or Lila

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Isla Sunday : 11 (23%)
  • Isla June : 12 (25%)
  • Lila Sunday : 10 (21%)
  • Lila June: 15 (31%)

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] is perfect with [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]!

I love the sweet and vintage [name_f]Lila[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] would make a quirky and interesing mn choice.

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] are both favorites of mine, so it’s hard for me to choose. I prefer [name_u]June[/name_u] as a middle either way, though, but I think all of your choices are lovely.

One thought on [name_f]Isla[/name_f]–even though it’s become fairly popular, I still find that people mispronounce it. As least you have the whole “[name_f]Isla[/name_f]” like “island” thing to point to if someone’s confused.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is a great combo. It’s grounded but still has some whimsy.

I love how [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] sounds.

I quite like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I like the flow and it sounds really spunky yet Sweet to me.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] got my vote!

I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] the best.

I really love both combos of [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]! I chose [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] though because [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] was a little to “unique” for me. Lol. I’m more a classic kinda gal. (:

I like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] with [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]. I much prefer [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] to [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], but [name_u]June[/name_u] does sound a bit short with it. What about [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]?

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is my favorite. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] would be fabulous. Actually I currently have [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], I think I am switching to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] are perfection!

I like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] the best!

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] is gorgeous to me. It carries me away to a sweet and tranquil place. I’d love it if this were my name!