Issue with Numbering

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! This is my first post on here, so hopefully I’m doing it right!
I’ve noticed recently that I’ve had a problem when it comes to numbering things in a comment. Everytime I try to number backwards, so 10. 9. 8. etc, once I click post it changes it to go up (so 10, 11, 12, etc)
I’m not sure if it’s something I’m doing wrong, or if anyone else has had this problem.
It’s a minor issue, so not that important, I was just curious if there was something I could do differently so I can number backwards. Hopefully this made sense!

Thanks in advance for any help! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re having a really nice day!!

Interesting! I’ve never tried this, so let’s see…

1. [name_m]Will[/name_m]

2. This

3. Work

4. For

5. Me?

:thinking:

Let’s try something else…

1. [name_m]How[/name_m]

2. About

3. This

4. Time?

5 - Let’s

4 - Try

3 - One

2 - More

1 - Thing

[name_m]Bingo[/name_m]! If you use dashes instead of points or ellipses, it doesn’t register as an ordered list and you can number in reverse.

Is that an acceptable solution, @regionlatbest? I know it doesn’t look the most elegant but it gets the point across.

1 Like

@katinka yes! Thank you so much! I don’t know why I didn’t think of trying that. I really appreciate all your help!

1 Like