It’s a girl!!!!

Our first baby arrived exactly 3 weeks early on [name_f]May[/name_f] 17th, 2019 weighing 6lbs, 12oz. She came so quickly that she was nearly born in the car, but we made it to the hospital [name_m]JUST[/name_m] in time! It was all quite a shock since everyone told us we’d likely go past our due date with it being my first pregnancy, but she was very ready to be here and did not need any help or interventions. Apparently she just really didn’t want to be a [name_u]Gemini[/name_u] like her mama :wink: I am so thrilled to have had a 100% natural birth AND the GIRL I was secretly dreaming of (we didn’t know gender). We named our sweet early bird [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and have taken to calling her Hazy for short :blush:. I loved [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] from the beginning…the sound, the color imagery, the earthy feel…and luckily my husband came to love it as well. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] was another first name contender that we love for both the meaning and the biblical connection.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is a calm and very content little [name_m]Taurus[/name_m] and we are soaking up the magic of this beautiful time. Thank you berries for all your help with her name! I love this site and can’t wait to be back when it’s time to name our next little love!

Congratulations! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] are two of my favourite names and I love them together. And Hazy is adorable!

Beautiful name, congratulations! I’m
[name_f]Glad[/name_f] everything went well for you!

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is great! Congratulations!

Congrats! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is just perfect.

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is just lovely. Congratulations!!

Congratulations! What a beautiful combo! So happy for you and your family.

Congratulations! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is a beautiful name!:smiley:

I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]! Congrats :slight_smile:

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is so sweet and beautiful. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is a beautiful name.

Beautiful name and story. Congratulations!