It’s a girl!

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] arrived this morning and it’s a girl!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] weighing 6lb11oz and a head full of black hair :heart:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] because we love the name, [name_f]Ann[/name_f] because she will be the 6th generation of [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/Annie on her mums side and has a Grandma [name_u]Anne[/name_u] and an auntie with middle name Ann on her dads side.

35 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a lovely name.

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a beautiful name!:tada::tada:

2 Likes

I love her name. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a beautiful name!

2 Likes

Congrats and what a beautiful name!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Her name is just darling!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: welcome to the world, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

OMG!! She sounds adorable! Congrats! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is SOOO cute! Are you going to call her [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or a nn? (like ellie, elle, etc)

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Eleanor [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is lovely so classy

1 Like

Gorgeous name! Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

congratulations! what a gorgeous name :gift_heart: :yellow_heart:

Congratulations!

Eleanor mainly and then maybe [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] as well. Possibly try out [name_f]Els[/name_f]🤷🏻‍♀️ Although I can see that one being used more when she’s older.

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] ! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! We have 5+ gens of [name_u]Anne[/name_u]’s on my paternal grandmother’s side too and I love that it’s making a come back! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] is perfect!

1 Like

Beautiful name, welcome [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! :partying_face: