It’s down to 3!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

We are getting closer. Yesterday, I posted about my family’s reaction to the name [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] (they thought it was feminine; the forums reaction was that it was overwhelmingly male.).

Please help us narrow down by telling us favorites/feedback for baby boy!!!

[name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_m]Colston[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]

Here are my thoughts:
[name_m]Coleman[/name_m] - This sounds like an occupation to me, sorry.
[name_m]Colston[/name_m] - I much prefer Coleson. This sounds awkward to me.
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - My favorite! I don’t find it feminine at all. I think it’s strong and handsome.

[name_m]Coleman[/name_m] - I’m not a fan. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the nn [name_m]Cole[/name_m], but the full name doesn’t grab me.
[name_m]Colston[/name_m] - Same as [name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - My favorite. I would love to see this name used.

Coleman - It’s a fine choice, but I agree that it kind of sounds like an occupation. However, that’s not a bad thing: a lot of occupational surname names are popular right now. It sounds like a decent name for a boy today.
Colston - Not a fan, tbh. Sounds a little too trendy.
Tristan - My favorite of your list – love this one! It’s such a handsome, strong name with deep roots.

Tristan definitely gets my vote. :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] would be my first choice for sure. The other two don’t sound attractive to me at all.

Another vote for [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]! It’s really handsome and I don’t love the others’ sounds. [name_m]Colston[/name_m] reminds me coleslaw

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is my favorite! [name_m]Coleman[/name_m] would be a good middle name. I’m not a fan of [name_m]Colston[/name_m].

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u], no contest! Gorgeous name.

[name_m]Coleman[/name_m] and [name_m]Colston[/name_m] are all surname to me. I could maybe see them in the middle but I just cannot picture them as a given first name.

I like all three but [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is probably my favourite!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] for sure! [name_m]Coleman[/name_m] would be my second choice, but a distant second.

Have you considered [name_m]Truman[/name_m]?

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]!! Sweet but tough.

My favourite is [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] closely followed by [name_m]Coleman[/name_m] : )

Good luck

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] of those. I like the suggestion of [name_m]Truman[/name_m] too. Torben?

I get why people think [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] sounds feminine and I’m going to have to agree with them. I much prefer [name_m]Colston[/name_m]!

My favorite is probably [name_m]Coleman[/name_m]. I’ve never met a girl [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], but I know a boy [name_u]Tristan[/name_u]!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is definitely my favourite! It’s so lovely

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] definitely ”

I like [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] from your list… and its all boy to me!