It Used To Be 4

Hey berries! I have a previous post saying I needed names for 4 turkeys… well, I ended up getting six. The hatchery gave me 2 extras in case one of them died (none of them did) so I have SIX turkeys needing names… yeah.
Their breeds are [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Palm and [name_u]Blue[/name_u] Slates. The blue slates look like they’re wearing camouflage, so I was thinking of sort of a military theme for those three:
[name_u]Doss[/name_u]/Desmond ([name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_u]Doss[/name_u]- Hacksaw [name_m]Ridge[/name_m])
[name_m]York[/name_m] ([name_m]Sergeant[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m])
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] (Saving Private [name_u]Ryan[/name_u])
I dunno, I guess I just like the military kind of theme for them, but I am totally open. We were thinking of U.S presidents ([name_u]Kennedy[/name_u], [name_u]Reagan[/name_u]), mountain ranges (Ozark, [name_u]Sierra[/name_u]), movie characters… anything, really. Our current turkeys are [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] and Peeta/Petra (unsure of his or her gender). Movie character themes are so fun, since we did Top [name_m]Gun[/name_m] for our ducks (Goose, [name_u]Maverick[/name_u], [name_f]Cruise[/name_f]). Anything will help and thank you! :blush:

Military names:
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Marshal[/name_m]
[name_m]Roger[/name_m]
[name_u]Navy[/name_u]
[name_u]Houston[/name_u]

Presidents:
[name_m]Washington[/name_m]
[name_u]Lincoln[/name_u]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] [name_m]Coolidge[/name_m]
[name_m]Franklin[/name_m]

[name_m]Mountain[/name_m] ranges: