It was always meant to be his name!

A little late to the party but I would love to announce my son [name_u]Witt[/name_u] [name_m]Thomson[/name_m] on Sept 5, 2019. We just celebrated his 1st birthday!

Witt has been my favourite name since I was 9 and watched the movie [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Geniuses. I always knew if I had a son he would be a [name_u]Witt[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I toyed around with the spelling, deciding between [name_u]Whit[/name_u] and [name_u]Witt[/name_u] but felt that the former spelling felt more like a nickname to [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] and people might wonder if it’s shortened. [name_u]Witt[/name_u] just felt right!

Thomson is my MIL’s maiden name and was important for us to carry on the family name. We absolutely love his name and it suits him perfectly!

28 Likes

Welcome to Nameberry.

A belated Congratulations to your family and a [name_f]Happy[/name_f] 1st Birthday to [name_u]Witt[/name_u].

Welcome to Nameberry! and happy birthday to your son!

Congratulations! [name_f]Happy[/name_f] birthday to him!

Welcome to the world [name_u]Witt[/name_u]!

Happy birthday, [name_u]Witt[/name_u]! Congratulations to your family! :confetti_ball:

Congrats and welcome! [name_u]Witt[/name_u] has such a cute name :blush:

Happy belated birthday [name_u]Witt[/name_u] :tada::birthday:

Awh, what a great name! [name_f]Happy[/name_f] birthday little [name_u]Witt[/name_u]!

Yay! [name_f]Happy[/name_f] birthday to [name_u]Witt[/name_u]!

Welcome to Nameberry @JMaz, and a belated happy birthday to [name_u]Witt[/name_u]! What a wonderful name he has :slight_smile:

I love his name. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] birthday [name_u]Witt[/name_u]!

Happy birthday to [name_u]Witt[/name_u]! He has a wonderful name!

Witt is charming. Congratulations!

An unexpected but handsome name! Congratulations!

Happy birthday, [name_u]Witt[/name_u]!

I love it! Congrats and happy birthday to [name_u]Witt[/name_u]!

So handsome! I love it! Congratulations and welcome to nameberry!!!

Welcome to the world, [name_u]Witt[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I adore it! [name_u]Witt[/name_u] is lovely.