It will MOST likely be a boy....need name help

[name]Hi[/name],
I posted on the girl forum as well and got some great suggestions…now it’s your turn!
Adopting internationally and need help with boys name. My children are [name]Emma[/name], [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]. My top name right now is [name]Ian[/name].
I like [name]Quinn[/name] but I think it sounds too trendy with the others names. My oldest are 12 and 9 and were named right before the surge in popularity, would like something timeless but different.

Thanks everyone!!

[name]Kelly[/name]

I like [name]Quinn[/name] with your names, but I think it is close to [name]Declan[/name]. I think the -clen and quin sounds almost the same. I know several someones will be here shortly with a list of alternates that would complement the rest of your family, for you to choose from.

Hmmmm, I agree [name]Quinn[/name] is too close to [name]Declan[/name] in sound. [name]Ian[/name] is a bit similar as well. Another British or Irish name maybe? Or what about an international name from the region the baby is from?

[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Conall[/name]
[name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Dion[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Gareth[/name]
[name]Lucan[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! I love your names. What do you think about some of these? They have an Irish feel, similar to your other children:

[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name] (maybe too close)
[name]Neil[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]

[name]Ethan[/name]?