Italian Girl Name

See the results of this poll: Some Options, Open to Other Suggestions

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Vittoria : 1 (5%)
  • Elisabetta : 12 (63%)
  • Emiliana : 5 (26%)
  • Santina: 1 (5%)

My first choices would’ve been [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f], but I personally find them both to be too close to [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] for comfort. My third (but still very loved) choice is [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f]. I find her a perfect addition to her siblings!

I voted for [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f]! I like [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f] a lot, but not with the similar-sounding [name_f]Liliana[/name_f].

Other ideas:
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f]
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f]

From your list I’d choose [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f]

Or…
[name_f]Alessandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonella[/name_f]
[name_f]Carmelina[/name_f]
Constanzia
Donella
Maddelena
[name_f]Marietta[/name_f]
[name_u]Nicola[/name_u]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Pietra[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivianna[/name_f]

Thank you! As of right now Elisabetta is leading. But, is it a tongue twister?

All absolutely beautiful names! You really can’t go wrong here I don’t think, they are all charming names that suit your other children’s names very nicely. My personal favorite is [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f], I just find it to be so fresh and yet timeless, highly romantic sounding, and endless nickname options, should she or you ever eventually decide to use one (my favorite option is [name_f]Etta[/name_f], personally). I don’t find it to be a tongue twister at all, no more complicated to say than any of your other lovely picks.
Good luck, I hope you settle on a name you love!

You’re welcome! That’s the name I voted for. I don’t find it a tongue twister at all.

Thank you all so so much!!