Italian Names - The boys edition :)

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 13 (This poll is closed)

• Agosto: 2 (15%)
  • Battiste: 1 (8%)
  • Cosimo: 1 (8%)
  • Elio: 2 (15%)
  • Giorgio: 2 (15%)
  • Ilario: 0 (0%)
  • Lazaro: 1 (8%)
  • Massimo: 1 (8%)
  • Oliviero: 3 (23%)
  • Severo: 0 (0%)

[name]Agosto[/name]: I think this is cool, and a great way to use a version of [name]August[/name]!

[name]Battiste[/name]: I like some of the others moree…

[name]Cosimo[/name]: I like this, as well as [name]Cosmo[/name].

[name]Elio[/name]: I love [name]Elias[/name] and [name]Leo[/name], so [name]Elio[/name] is perfect to me! :slight_smile:

[name]Giorgio[/name]: I wish I could stop associating the name with [name]Armani[/name]!

[name]Ilario[/name]: I like [name]Elio[/name] more…

[name]Lazaro[/name]: I voted for [name]Lazaro[/name], but it was so hard to choose between [name]Lazaro[/name] and [name]Elio[/name]. Out of curiosity, do you like [name]Enzo[/name]?

[name]Massimo[/name]: I see the word “Mass” and imo (in my opinion), so I like some of the other names more. (Yeah, I know my associations with [name]Massimo[/name] are all sorts of dumb.) :slight_smile:

[name]Oliviero[/name]: Awe, darn! I missed this name when I was voting. Can I change my vote to [name]Oliviero[/name]. No, wait. I’m sticking with [name]Lazaro[/name], but [name]Oliviero[/name] gets an honorable mention.

[name]Severo[/name]: [name]Do[/name] you think of severe when you see this?

I think this is a very cool list, [name]Rica[/name]! :slight_smile:

Take care!

(I’m sending you a bowl of chicken and wild rice soup…)

I voted for [name]Cosimo[/name]. Also love [name]Cosmo[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] the round sound of [name]Giorgio[/name], possibly even more than [name]George[/name], which is a favourite of mine. I also really like [name]Oliviero[/name] and [name]Massimo[/name].

I think [name]Cosimo[/name] is one of those names that I like in theory, but couldn’t actually see myself using it.
Like [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Evangeline[/name]…

I agree! It just rolls off the tongue!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elio[/name], have tried suggesting it to my husband but its a no go :frowning: