Italian Names

[name]Susan[/name], I’m sending hot chocolate your way, which will hopefully warm you up. :slight_smile: I didn’t know if you wanted marshmallows, so I put them on the side.

[name]Welcome[/name] to the party! :slight_smile:

[name]Susan[/name], I’m sending hot chocolate your way, which will hopefully warm you up. :slight_smile: I didn’t know if you wanted marshmallows, so I put them on the side.

[name]Welcome[/name] to the party! :-)[/quote]

I love marshmallows!
My daughter’s friend [name]Mallory[/name] might be pregnant. If she is, her family won’t want anything to do with her. I told my daughter to tell [name]Mallory[/name] she can live here while she’s pregnant. That will be a change, huh? She can sleep in [name]Laura[/name]'s T.V. room.

I totally understand the “dry” vs. “damp” cold :slight_smile: Dry cold can give you nose bleeds, if I’m not mistaken. I prefer when things are “damp” otherwise I can get sinus headaches… Sorry I was late on sending you some Hot cocoa. [name]Do[/name] you like tea? I could send you some of that… I am currently drinking some “Tuscan [name]Lemon[/name]” tea. MMMMM :slight_smile: I’m filling up on all sorts of hot beverages lately. With the windchill its -16 degrees today. (without is is 0…) I work at a construction company, and I feel bad for all the guys out in the field that have to spend all day out in this. Meanwhile I have heated floors and a heater under my desk…

*****Definitely! Chewy middles are what make life wonderful. [name]Do[/name] you like nougat centers? (Break it to me gently if you don’t…)
— No worries here! I love me some nougat centers! I’m going to send you a box full of chocolates. I’m even going to make sure they have twice as many chocolates with the nougat centers! :slight_smile:

***Yep! Four peach and 5 apricots are coming your way. Enjoy!

• Mmmmm! They are yummy! I ate them in alternating order, but I think I like peach a teeny bit more than apricot.

Wow! That’s a lot of snow, [name]Rica[/name]! I’m glad you were able to walk to work. Was it hard getting out of the house?
Stay warm! (I’m sending you some polar fleece socks.)

• Thanks, [name]Jill[/name]! I love fleece socks!

I love marshmallows!
My daughter’s friend [name]Mallory[/name] might be pregnant. If she is, her family won’t want anything to do with her. I told my daughter to tell [name]Mallory[/name] she can live here while she’s pregnant. That will be a change, huh? She can sleep in [name]Laura[/name]'s T.V. room.[/quote]

You’re a good person, [name]Susan[/name]! I’m going to give you a WHOLE bag of mini marshmallows. One bag of the plain and one bag of the multi-colored ones. Good [name]Luck[/name] and best Wishes to you, [name]Laura[/name], and [name]Mallory[/name]!

[name]Rosina[/name] is my middle name, so I have to go with it. :slight_smile:

Hello! I think your poll and posters are so fun! [name]Just[/name] thought it was cool that you had [name]Milana[/name] in your list…thats my top name! We better keep it on the DL before it finds its way to the top 100! [name]Do[/name] you pronounce it Me-la-nuh?? [name]Camilla[/name] is a runner-up on my list and [name]Mila[/name] is the sweetest nickname! Good luck!

PS: where did you hear/see the name [name]Milana[/name]? I just happened to meet a girl from [name]Russia[/name]…and I know its a variation on [name]Milena[/name]…but I had never seen/heard it before! Also, I like [name]Oriana[/name] a lot!! I also have an Italian last name and I think [name]Oriana[/name] is gorgeous

I read that your friend adopted a cat named [name]Orin[/name]…you CAN still use [name]ORIANA[/name]!! Its not YOUR cat…and I love my cat, but its just a cat!!

[name]Oriana[/name] - Find me a name meaning “dawn” I don’t like.