Its a BOY! and we have NO names! HELP! :(

We found out this last week that our baby (little one, number 1) is in fact a boy! We are definatly more excited now, but we have absolutly NO boys names. We dont really have a ‘type’ persay I just dont want names that are exceptionally trendy and nothing way to popular. We have the middle name (either [name]Michael[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Michael[/name]) last name is starts with a G and ends in’s’. Our last resort is [name]Michael[/name] as a first name, [name]Nathaniel[/name] as a middle name. But i dont really want to do that. [name]Both[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] are family names so they arnt changable. We could really use your help I am having a VERY hard time finding a name we both like. Thanks so much!

Hmmm, well firstly, very handsome middle names you have picked out :slight_smile: Together they are rather ‘L’ heavy, aren’t they? Understood, as family names they are very important but have you thought of using a variant or one or the other? [name]Micah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], for instance? That sounds super handsome! And has terrific flow :slight_smile:

Anyway, now for some suggestions for first names. Since I don’t know exactly the kind you’re after, I’ll just meet the requirements of nothing too popular or trendy :slight_smile:

[name]Francis[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Martin[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Stephen[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Byron[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Moses[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]

If you want to just go through and delete all the ones you don’t like it would give a better idea of what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

Here’s some of my favorites. My husband likes trendy names, but I’ve been trying to tone him down, but if it seeps into my list – it’s because it’s shared with him :slight_smile:

[name]Axel[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Cannon[/name]
[name]Cash[/name]
[name]Colt[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Crash[/name]
[name]Crew[/name]
[name]Dash[/name]
[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Maddox[/name]
[name]Nash[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]
[name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]Storm[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

Charliehotsox: I am going to put my hubby’s opinion first, then mine. His will probably be just yes or no. lol. But thanks about the middle names :slight_smile: I dont think we would want to use a a diffrent form of either name, simply because i dont think most people know that its a variant, and i would really like to honor at least my dad with [name]Michael[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Francis[/name]: no/ I dont mind this one, but I think i have the image of a bitter old catholic man stuck in my mind thanks to Family [name]Guy[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]: no/ Eh, its so-so, I dont much care for [name]Freddie[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]: no/ Not really mytype of name, sort of strange cause i can see the appeal but i dont fully have it
[name]Harry[/name]: no/ I am not all that fond of names like this, think [name]Bob[/name], [name]Harry[/name], [name]Freddie[/name], and [name]George[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]: eh/ I like [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Louis[/name].
[name]Abraham[/name]: no/ Not my type
[name]Arthur[/name]: no/ I love [name]Arthur[/name]! But i d wonder who it will fair on a baby?
[name]Edward[/name]: no/ This is my pappaw’s middle name, but i am not all that fond of [name]Eddie[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]:no/ I actually like this, like a twist on [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]: no/ I have a strange love for [name]Ezra[/name], very handsom and underused!
[name]George[/name]: no/ See [name]Harry[/name] ^
[name]Jonah[/name]: no/ Not my type
[name]Leo[/name]: no/ I like [name]Leonard[/name] and [name]Leonardo[/name], with [name]Leo[/name] as a nickname
[name]Levi[/name]: no/ No, i think this is trendy
[name]Marcus[/name]: no/ I like [name]Marcus[/name], but i also have a love for [name]Mark[/name] swoon
[name]Martin[/name]: no/ Similar distaste as [name]George[/name] and [name]Harry[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]:no/ I have thought off an on about [name]Peter[/name], but in the end reach the same Family [name]Guy[/name] connection of “Hahaha yours names [name]Peter[/name]. Pee-ter!”
[name]Patrick[/name]: no/ I have some strang unlying love for [name]Patrick[/name], i dont like ANY of the nicknames, but i love [name]Patrick[/name].
[name]Paul[/name]: no/ This is another one similar to [name]George[/name] and [name]Harry[/name], even though i would group it close to [name]Peter[/name] sound wise.
[name]Simon[/name]: no/ Reminds me of [name]Simon[/name] Cowell
[name]Theodore[/name]: no/ I have thought about this too, I like [name]Theo[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]: no/ Have a friend who recently named her baby [name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Stephen[/name]: no/ Eh, I like it but it feels sort of dated to me? I dontknow why
[name]Victor[/name]: no/ Eck
[name]August[/name]: no/ I like this, but I feel like it has a girly ring to it/ But maybe im crazy?
[name]Byron[/name]: no/ I had a prinicpal named [name]Byron[/name] growing up. He was not a nice man
[name]Jasper[/name]: no/ This screams Twilight to me, and i have never even read the books or seen the movies. I have just read about it how its from twilight. lol
[name]Moses[/name]: no/ We arnt religious so i feel like it would be strange
[name]Solomon[/name]: no/ See [name]Moses[/name]^
[name]Tobias[/name]: no/ I like [name]Tobias[/name]! Not so much [name]Toby[/name] though :confused:
[name]Zachary[/name]: no/ I dont think this would [name]EVER[/name] fly. He’s an old boyfriend. lol
[name]Julian[/name]: no/ Ditto to [name]Zachary[/name]

Chantillylace:
[name]Axel[/name]: no
[name]Beckett[/name]: no
[name]Bennett[/name]: no
[name]Cannon[/name]:no
[name]Cash[/name]: no
[name]Colt[/name]: no
[name]Cormac[/name]: no
[name]Crash[/name]: no
[name]Crew[/name]: no
[name]Dash[/name]: no
[name]Deacon[/name]: no
[name]Garrett[/name]: no
[name]Graham[/name]: no
[name]Grant[/name]: no
[name]Landon[/name]: no
[name]Maddox[/name]: no
[name]Nash[/name]: no
[name]Preston[/name]: no
[name]Roscoe[/name]: no
[name]Storm[/name]: no
[name]Tate[/name]: no
[name]Zane[/name]: no

Most of your names ^ arnt my particular taste, I dont seem to care for shorter names ([name]Tate[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Axel[/name], ect) though they have a really rugged feel to them, they are not my taste.

I wouldnt take it personally :frowning: Hes VERY difficult :frowning:

On an off note, he just randomly said “I like [name]Orion[/name]!” And i was like “I do too!” So i definatly think that may be int he running! [name]How[/name] does [name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] G_______ sound? Or should we just do [name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name] G_______? Having left for a bit and been thinking about [name]Orion[/name] I REALLY like it. I think it might actually THE NAME. Thanks so much for all your suggestions! And feel free to leave comment on [name]Orion[/name]! I really like it right now :slight_smile: But i am not sure how trendy it is (have set to check the top 1,000).

Thanks again!